Something to ponder

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want



to be. - David Viscott



Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals

Each year I set goals for myself to work on throughout the year.  Last year my goals were to become debt free and read at least one book each month.  Well, I met my goals last year so this year it is time to set bigger goals.  I felt that if I state my goal for all to see that will hold me more accountable.  So here they are for 2011:
  • Read one nonfiction book each month
  • Have 6 months of expenses saved
  • Get my BEST body ever (this is what I will focus this blog on)
To get my BEST body ever I plan to lose 20 pounds by following Tosca Reno's Clean Eating Diet http://eatcleandiet.com and exercising.  I hope to update you each week on my successes and challenges as I get in the best shape of my life. 

I would love to hear your goals for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Great start to a blog Jamie! Can't wait to see you progress on your journey! Here's my blog address if you'd like to follow me! http://flowerificbowtastic.blogspot.com/ Good luck on the blogging and the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete